Wednesday, October 26, 2011

All About My Heart for Home

Welcome to My Heart for Home!



I am a happily married wife and first time momma to our little girl we adopted two years ago. We are in the process of adopting a sibling set and we're waiting on the exact ones God has for us. ( We received two phone calls about children just yesterday, so it won't be long now! :) ) My husband is an Army Chaplain and we LOVE the ministry God has called us to. He has recently taught Dave Ramsey at work and it opened our eyes to an area of sanctification that we have never thought about before with our finances.

Some weekly writings on my blog are healthful menu plans with links each monday, updates on what we do during our homeschool week, thoughts on being an Army wife, and what the Lord is teaching us through our next adoption.

I recently came back from a sabbatical of blogging so there's not a more perfect time to stop by and visit. Hope you enjoy!

Go visit Courtney over at Women Living Well and see some more blogs! Some of these ladies are right where God has called me to be and I think you will find them encouraging.

4 comments:

  1. Visiting from the Blog Bash. I enjoyed reading about your family. God's blessings and prayers for you as more adoption looks to be in the future for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello and nice to meet you. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Love learning about other parents who adopt. Saying a prayer right now for God's direction on your children coming.

    Blessings,
    Amy @ Missional Mama

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best to you on your next adoption! We adopted five of our kids and it has been the most incredible and rewarding experience! (though it of course has not always been easy!) I look forward to following your next adoption journey!

    ReplyDelete