Thursday, October 20, 2011

Artwork and Christmas Ideas

My little girl loves art. She is really quite talented, but then again, we are gushing first time parents.

Most recently, I picked up this book at the library and our daughter has been hard at work creating all kinds of little thumbprint animals. Here are some of her latest...


I mean, how cute are those?! ( I hope you can see them. I have a love hate relationship with my smart phone.) Wouldn't they make perfect Christmas gifts? I was thinking of making personalized note cards with little thumbprint people to represent family members. I might even send some out as our Christmas cards.

I hope to find some more frugal Christmas gift ideas. I will be sure to post them when I do. Do you have any?

1 comment:

  1. Great Idea, I love personalized gifts for Christmas :).

    ReplyDelete