Friday, October 14, 2011

It's been a year?!


I truly cannot believe that it has been a year since I took a break from blogging. A year? Really?! Doesn't it seem like just a few weeks ago.

One year means my baby is a year older.

One year means another deployment behind us.

One year means I am no longer a first year homeschooling mom.

One year means my once small puppy is now a large dog.

One year means it's time for another adoption...

I hope you will join me in seeing what the next year holds for our family. I'm excited to share what's on my heart, in my kitchen and on my mind.

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Looking forward to reading your blog again :-) I will be praying for you as you adopt again - how exciting!
    Love,
    Kibbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it's been a year, either. Time flies! Can't wait to see what your family is up to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you are blogging again, Jessica! I have missed your encouraging blog! I'm also happy to hear that you are adopting again...how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I am so glad you are blogging again. I have missed your menu plans and Angie updates.

    I will keep you all in our prayers as you begin another adoption journey. We are so close to finalization, so keep us in your prayers ( we have hit a few bumps in the road).

    I don't post very often, but come visit my blog and see my sweet babies!

    ReplyDelete