Monday, October 17, 2011

Menu Plan Monday


I love posting my menus on the blog. It's a great way to look back when I need some new ideas and gives me creativity on my "blah" weeks. We have a relatively busy week but I am going to try really hard to stay on our schedule in order to come in under my grocery budget. I have my eye on a large buy in the next few months and want to have some extra cash saved up.

Monday- (Company Over) Cajun Chicken Pasta with rolls, salad and apple pie and ice cream

Tuesday- (Chaplain's Wive's Coffee, I'm hosting) Pasta Fagioli Soup with salad

Wednesday- Tilapia with rice and asparagus, fruit salad

Thursday- (Adoption meeting) Sandwiches, chips and freezer smoothies

Friday- (Camping!) Grilled Fajitas, smores

Saturday- Eat out

Sunday- Beef Daube (see photo) over egg noodles, salad

Go over to Org Junkie to see some more yummy menus!

1 comment: