Monday, October 31, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

I'm so proud, I actually stuck to my menu plan to a "tee" this past week. We had plenty of leftovers for hot lunches with a sandwich here and there. I stayed under budget for my groceries, so things are looking up in our house! Here's hoping for another great week.


Monday- Sherry chicken and mushrooms over thin spaghetti with steamed broccoli

Tuesday- Lime marinated chicken, black bean salad, Mexican rice

Wednesday- Organic Smoked Sausage, hashbrown with chopped veggies and salad

Thursday- Family night, out to eat

 Friday- Parmasean pork chops, smashed potatoes, green beans

Saturday- Leftovers

Sunday- Cincinnatii Chili with salad and rolls

Extras- Apple Pie, granola bars, freezer smoothies

Visit Org Junkie for more great Menu Plans.

1 comment:

  1. Your menu looks wonderful this week! We live in Cincinnati and eat Cincinnati chili out all the time, but I've never made it. I just told my husband last week that I need to find a good recipe for it. I would love to hear how that recipe turns out!!

    ReplyDelete