Sunday, January 8, 2012

Menu Plan Monday

I'm proud to say that we stuck to our menu plan perfectly this past week. We even skipped going out to dinner on Thursday night and played Kinect together as a family. I've managed to stay on my grocery budget really well too!



Sunday- Salsa Verde Pork with homemade refried beans

Monday- Parmesean encrusted tilapia with italian brown rice and mixed veggies

Tuesday- Dijion chicken with green beans and roasted potatoes and carrots

Wednesday- Small group, Mexican theme (unsure what I'm making yet)

Thursday- Back yard camp out (organic hotdogs and veggies with dip)

Friday- Hubby off work, out to eat

Saturday- Mexcian Chicken Soup tortilla chips, citrus fruit



I'm linking to OrgJunkie

1 comment:

  1. I have to put your Mexican chicken soup on my menu soon...it looks delicious! I make a pork with salsa verde and pineapple, very similar to that recipe. I had almost forgotten about it, thanks for the reminder :)

    Also, way to go on sticking to your menu plan and budget!

    ReplyDelete