Monday, January 16, 2012

Menu Plan Monday

Last week was a success for us again. I did some rearranging in the menu in order to satisfy different appetites. I have found that if I stay flexible and be willing to have hamburgers on a different day then  planned, it keeps us from wanting to eat out. Here's what this week looks like...


Photo Credit

Monday- Cheeseburger soup with homemade bread and apple slices

Tuesday- Crockpot Beef tips, egg noodles and green beans

Wednesday- Small group, spaghetti and meat balls

Thursday- Hashbrown Quiche with smoothies

Friday- Spinach, Chicken and feta quesadillas with carrot sticks and orange wedges

Saturday- Southwest chicken salad with cilantro lime vinaigrette

Sunday- Mexican chicken soup (Rescheduled from last week, we didn't get to it)


As you can see, tonight we are having soup with homemade bread. I received a bread maker for Christmas and just this week made my first basic loaf. I'm looking for more whole wheat recipes. Do you have any you could share? :)

3 comments:

  1. I do the same things with switching meals...last week I planned to make taco soup and ended up making your Mexican chicken soup! We LOVED it, so thanks for sharing it with us :)

    I love my bread machine! I need some whole wheat recipes, too. I made a great one one time, but misplaced the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might play with some bread recipes this week. I'll let you know if I discover a tasty one. SO glad you liked the soup. It's the perfect amount of spiciness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We loved it...keep the great recipes coming! Keep me posted if you find a good bread recipe!!

    ReplyDelete