Monday, January 30, 2012

Menu Plan Monday

Can I tell you that I am actually excited about posting my menu and doing some cooking this week?! After a few days on a retreat and NO cooking, I re-energized and ready to hit the kitchen. Aside from all meals being provided for us, we also enjoyed the fellowship we had with other Chaplains. We feel like we have a clearer picture of what God has for us in this ministry that He has called us to.



Here's our menu:

Monday- Chili with cornbread (make double batch for small group)

Tuesday- Turkey, Feta, Spinach stuffed peppers, fruit salad

Wednesday- Small group potato bar, baked potato with chili, sweet potato with smoked turkey

Thursday- Bourbon Chicken, brown rice, stir fry veggies

Friday- Military Ball

Saturday- Cajun Chicken Pasta , spinach salad

Sunday- Tostados made with homemade refried beans


What's your week looking like?

I'm linking to OrgJunkie

1 comment:

  1. I love stuffed peppers-and anything with feta gets me excited!! I will be making these :)Also, your sweet potatoes with smoked turkey sound good. I've never thought to have a potato bar with sweet potatoes.

    Have a great week, Jessica!!

    ReplyDelete