Sunday, February 19, 2012

Menu Plan Monday

Ahhhh....I feel so refreshed after a weekend with my family unplugged and laid back. We needed some family time in between retreats, hosting and chaplain duties. We ate out a few times this past week so I'm ready to get back in the saddle again.


Sunday- Lunch: Cheeseburger Frittata with spinach salad and sliced apples
                
             Dinner: Swedish Meatballs over egg noodles and green beans (Just using the sauce from     this recipe, I have homemade meatballs I need to use from the freezer)

Monday- Grilled Pork Tenderloin with roasted potatoes and grilled veggie kebabs

Tuesday- Tamale Pie with salad with jalapeno lime vinaigrette

Wednesday- Small Group: Breakfast for dinner, making spinach and feta quiche and sausage, egg casserole

Thursday- Green Chili Enchiladas with chips and salsa



Head over to OrgJunkie.com for more yummy menu plans


No comments:

Post a Comment