Monday, February 18, 2013

Menu Plan Monday Feb. 18- 24

 

We had a yummy week last week. Remember those apple onion pork chops I had on my menu last week? They were delicious! I can't wait to make them again. We also really liked the shrimp and grits meal too. I'll share my recipe later this week. 

Sunday- We had this wild rice soup. I left out the chicken and just had ham in it and it was yummy. I cut down on the cream that I added too. 

Monday- Potato Breakfast Casserole with fruit

Tuesday- Cajun tilapia with squash noodles and salad

Wednesday- Chicken Curry with rice

Thursday- Empanadas with slow cooked beans 

Friday- Stuffed Peppers with fruity spinach salad

Saturday- Order Pizza in with salad

Sunday- Rotisserie chicken with roasted potatoes and carrots, asparagus

For more menus check out orgjunkie.com


No comments:

Post a Comment