Monday, February 4, 2013

Menu Plan Monday Feb. 4- 11



 photo greenmpm.jpg

I have been enjoying my kids so much over the past few months that I've failed to blog about it all. We have many pictures and precious memories of our first year as a family and I hope to one day share it all.
For now, I'm going to share my menu plan for the week. We've had COLD weather here in Washington DC and I think this week will be the same.

Monday- Roasted Veggie Soup with Herb dumplings, salad and rolls

Tuesday- Apple Thyme Pork Chops with roasted potatoes and asparagus

Wednesday- Stir Fry Chicken and veggies with rice

Thursday- Cabbage Rolls with fruit salad

Friday- Homemade Pizza with salad

Saturday-Blackened Chicken with avocado sauce with corn on the cob

Sunday- Brunch for lunch Roasted Red Pepper Quiche with potato crust, spinach and fruit salad, banana muffins


What's on your menu this week? Visit Org Junkie for more menus.

No comments:

Post a Comment