Monday, February 25, 2013

Menu Plan Monday Feb.25- March 2

 Photobucket

I'm a little tired of cold winter weather so this week I thought I would lighten things up a bit and make some nice spring dishes. I'm trying a new dessert this week too because my husband just started eating bananas. I know it sounds weird, but from the time we were dating, he insisted he must be allergic to them because he loves every food under the sun but not bananas. They made him gag, literally. I guess with the influence of our kids, he decided to give them a try now that he's an adult and he's discovered that they are tolerable. Maybe eating them in a dessert will spark a great love for them!

Monday- Slow Cooked Jerk Pork with brown rice and mango/avocado salsa

Tuesday- Spinach Enchiladas with crockpot black beans

Wednesday- Hummus Crusted Chicken with steamed broccoli and spinach orange salad

Thursday- Veggie Frittata with tangy carrot-apple salad and mini muffins

Friday- Beef Pot Roast with roasted potatoes and carrots

Saturday- Bulgolgi and stir fry veggies with brown rice ( From the freezer)


Dessert for the Week- Clean Banana pie

Head over to orgjunkie.com for more delicious meals!

2 comments:

  1. Hummus crusted chicken sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessica! I had a question for you about possibly collaborating on something and was hoping you could email me back to discuss? Thanks so much!

    - Emma

    emmabanks9 (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete